Bilingual Sales Representative
(Outside & Inside Sales)
16 weeks paid training
$20K year base + up to 5% commission + Sales Goal Bonuses
Medical / Dental / Vision / Supplemental insurance/ Profit sharing 401k
Typical Deal Size:
$5k - $75k
Typical Sale Cycle:
3m - 1yr
BE&SCO manufactures commercial flour tortilla/flatbread equipment, pizza equipment and tamale equipment. Our customers are restaurants, grocery stores, bakeries, c-stores and universities etc. We manufacture the equipment in San Antonio, Texas and sell equipment worldwide. BE&SCO Sales Representatives develop new business, retain and service our clients. Promote our products and services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of satisfying the customer’s needs.
• Become an expert in all BE&SCO products and services. Also become an expert in many types of dough, masa, tortilla, pizza and tamale product.
• Build pipeline using various customer sales methods (prospecting, email, cold-calling, responding to inquiries, face-to-face, attend tradeshows etc.)
• Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
• Generate and develop new business to meet sales goals and targets.
• Evaluate the customer needs and demonstrate equipment to customer.
• Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products and market conditions to understand the customer’s specific needs.
• Prepares and presents sales proposals, negotiates contracts and work agreements.
• Follow up with the customer and handle objections.
• Close the deal.
• Organize and conduct training and sales visits.
• Maintains and nurtures existing client relationships.
• Bilingual English and Spanish.
• Proven sales experience and ability to close the deal.
• Confident, driven, energetic and self-motivated.
• Excellent negotiation and customer service skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication, written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM.
• Ability to be hands-on mastering equipment and dough.
• Proficient with technology and software: Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Valid Driver’s license, good driving record and passport.
• Ability to travel nationally and internationally (30% or less)
• Ability to work weekends and after hours.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent, one to two years’ experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.